CompleteRx, a leader in hospital pharmacy management and consulting has an immediate need for a Regional Director to provide leadership and operational support to CompleteRx hospital clients. The Regional Director is responsible for the P&L performance of all accounts in assigned region. The Regional Director is also responsible for managing Directors of Pharmacy and ensuring contract service delivery.
The Regional Director of Pharmacy Operations is responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on account deliverables and revenue. As a Regional Director of Pharmacy, you will regularly interface with hospital administration to ensure quality standards are met. By providing strong company representation within the pharmacy and throughout the hospital, the Regional Director continually remains aware of opportunities to grow and enhance the business.
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Ensures accounts operate profitably; manages account budgets
- Reviews account statements for accuracy & implements corrective actions to mitigate variances
- Deploys appropriate resources and solutions to ensure operating and quality standards are met
- Provide managerial oversight of direct reports
- Act as a mentor and role model to develop internal talent and maintain succession plans for key positions
- Participates in company initiatives to achieve corporate strategic objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Follows and encourages compliance with the CompleteRx, Ltd. Team Covenant to promote a working environment that attracts and retains talented, committed employees
- College degree required, MBA or Pharmacy degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a hospital setting of 100+ beds or equivalent. Past sales experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years in a supervisory role
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Compensation & Benefits:
CompleteRx employees are provided continual growth and development while learning the best practices of Pharmacies nationwide. We offer a rewarding and challenging career along with a comprehensive employment and benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus Plans
- License, Professional Membership and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans (Including Domestic Partner Coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an equal opportunity employer by choice.