Join our team of talented healthcare professionals! We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to actively participate in identifying, implementing and coordinating performance improvement, quality control, medication safety activities and programs for our SOPS partner facilities throughout Massachusetts. This is a system level position located in Tewksbury, MA.
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care and better service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional teams is to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the best at delivering quality care to the patients we serve. Each team member's dedication is essential to meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients and families.
What You Will Do
- Develop, maintain and revise policies and procedures for pharmacy operations to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Ensure CompleteRx operating and quality standards are implemented which promote safe, cost-effective use of medications for patients treated in SOPS managed facilities
- Ensure SOPS managed facilities comply with current accreditation and regulatory standards and can pass review by an outside surveyor
- Facilitate implementation of Patient Safety and Pharmacy Compliance at SOPS managed facilities
- Perform regularly scheduled assessments of all SOPS pharmacies to assess implementation status of Patient Safety and Pharmacy Compliance programs
- Provide regular communication to key medical staff members and clinical administration team members regarding key initiatives for area of responsibility
- Maintain systems to measure improvements in quality, cost or patient care
What You Will Need
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree or higher. Master’s degree preferred
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident state or eligible to reciprocate
- Minimum five years of experience as a hospital pharmacist with a minimum of two years focused in patient safety and performance measurement in a medium sized hospital or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years in a leadership role
- Minimum five years of experience in medication safety, performance improvement management including JCAHO or CMS survey
- Medication safety data management and performance improvement experience preferred
- Training in advanced performance improvement methodologies preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.