Join our talented team of healthcare professionals! CompleteRx, has an immediate need for a Logistics Coordinator who will manage and improve the overall operational performance for all logistics activities for our partner the State Office for Pharmacy Services (SOPS) based at the Pharmacy Distribution Center located in Tewksbury, MA.
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care and better service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional teams is to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the best at delivering quality care to the patients we serve. Each team member's dedication is essential to meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients and families.
What You Will Do
- Strategically plan and manage scheduling, logistics, Pharmacy Distribution Center, transportation and customer service to meet prescribed productivity, quality and service goals
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle to meet company objectives and facilitate efficient operations of Pharmacy Distribution Center for continuous improvement
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange Pharmacy Distribution Center, pharmaceuticals and supplies, identify most efficient mode of delivery and schedule
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Oversee delivery vendor including: Ensuring operating in safe/efficient manner, conflict resolution and conducting claim investigations and ensuring performance measures are monitored and evaluated
- Ensure integration of logistics functions/processes with all locations
- Assist in conducting root cause analysis related to documented events
What You Will Need
- Minimum three years of successful experience in logistics management
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification or Lean Six Sigma (LSS) preferred
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle report
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of CompleteRx are provided continual growth and development and apply our best practices in Pharmacies nationwide. We offer a rewarding and challenging career along with a comprehensive employment and benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus Plans
- License, Professional Membership and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans (Including Domestic Partner Coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick Leave