Join our team of talented healthcare professionals! CompleteRx has an opening for a Corporate Director of Pharmacy to provide strategic direction and leadership at a hospitals located throughout the country. The Transitional/ Corporate Director of Pharmacy will serve as an interim Director of Pharmacy in absence of a permanent solution. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DOP skilled at change management within the hospital pharmacy setting. The Corporate Director of Pharmacy will also work on special projects and establish relationships with key medical staff and hospital leaders, acting as a liaison between CompleteRx and hospital administration. This position requires up to 75% travel or more to meet the needs of our hospital partners. Candidates must be located near a major airport in the Central US or Western US regions to support the business needs of hospitals in these areas.
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care and better service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional teams is to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the best at delivering quality care to the patients we serve. Each team member's dedication is essential to meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients and families.
What You Will Do
- Manage operations and staff of client pharmacies until the hire of a director of pharmacy
- Motivate and engage pharmacy staff
- Initiate, schedule and direct day-to-day operations of the Pharmacy
- Utilize project management methodology per Project Management Professional (PMP) guidelines
- Act as a drug consultant to support services and ancillary departments
- Serve as primary pharmacy representative on interdisciplinary hospital committees
- Interview, hire, and train pharmacy personnel
- Facilitate employee relations concerns and refer to appropriate support groups as needed
- Oversees state, federal and regulatory compliance with:
- USP 797 guidelines
- JC or DNV requirements
- 340B, if applicable
- State and federal pharmacy laws
- Build and nurture relationships with physicians, nursing and hospital administration
What You Will Need
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree or higher. PharmD preferred
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident State or eligible to reciprocate
- Leadership experience in a hospital pharmacy setting required: 7 years minimum
- Excellent communication skills
- up to 100% overnight travel (4 nights per week on average). Travel will be overnight in hotels, with flying and some driving involved. Occasional week-end work.
- Trained or experience in general use of pharmacy computer systems
Compensation & Benefits
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.