Join our team of talented healthcare professionals. CompleteRx is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will add value through establishing strong relationships with business stakeholders, driving operational excellence and constant innovation and proactively meeting the organization’s hiring needs.
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care, and better service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional team members is to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the best and stopping at nothing to deliver quality care to the patients we serve.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this individual will be accountable for all facets of recruiting for exempt and non-exempt level positions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist ensures alignment with hiring leaders and their staffing priorities and facilitates consistent recruiting processes throughout the organization. By leveraging a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting strategy, the Talent Acquisition Specialist promotes CompleteRx as an Employer of Choice amongst targeted candidates.
What You Will Do
- Create cost-effective recruiting strategies; evaluate and refine recruiting processes
- Create a road map and communicate progress and projects that support the strategy with leaders and peers
- Refine and manage recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation comply with all legal requirements and guidelines
- Create a metrics-based reporting approach to ensure that goals are achieved on time and within budget
- Be a Talent advisor when partnering with external stakeholders and the executive leadership team and be a driver of recruiting excellence across the organization
- Stay present with industry best practices and trends
- Build a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitor staffing levels via Position Management reports
- Monitor and effectively manage costs of the recruitment process
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of five years of recruiting experience with previous high volume and/or healthcare recruiting required.
- Experience maintaining applicant tracking systems, and utilizing search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment from sourcing through offer negotiation
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations related to appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices
- Ability to foster relationships with employees at all levels within the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with iCIMS applicant tracking system a plus
- PHR designation a plus
Compensation & Benefits
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.