CompleteRx has an opportunity for an Inside Sales to join our corporate office team. We are looking to expand our sales team and hire an experienced sales professional. We are in search of individuals who enjoy building business-to-business customer relationships and who may have a background in the healthcare field, a plus.
This is a hybrid position, working remote and at the office during the week. Consider CompleteRx if you're looking for a work-life balance.
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the sales team in meeting sales targets in order to bring in new business for CompleteRx. Every day, this role will research, identify and contact prospective customers. Create interest in service offerings with prospective customers to advance prospect into scheduling a Needs Analysis. Secure and schedule appointments with prospective customers for VP Sales.
Why Join CompleteRx?
CompleteRx is a leading independent provider of pharmacy management to hospitals and health system industries.
- 20+ Years of Service
- Multi-States organization
- Corporate office located in Houston, TX
- A hybrid work environment that enables both remote and in-office work.
What You Will Do
- Daily prospecting - Identify and market to potential clients through a variety of methods to include, but not limited to cold calls, introduction letter/emails, conference calls, etc.
- Provide a clear, compelling, and articulate explanation of our company's value to prospective customers
- Overcome objections, validate prospect concerns, and obtain sales appointment for VP of Sales
- Develop a firm knowledge base of service offerings and benefits
- Collaborate with sales team and internal partners
- Engage with prospects from qualified leads via telephone and email
- Source prospective clients using Definitive Healthcare and/or other technology
- Prioritize and manage time and tasks effectively
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques to consistently meet and exceed quota targets
- Learn and leverage a diverse suite of technology to expand sales capacity, enhance value driven conversations, and win more often
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Power Point (Advanced skills)
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required; preferably in Marketing/Sales or Communications
- Minimum 3-5 years successful Business to Business sales experience required
- Experience in healthcare with either acute and/or long term care sales preferred
- Experience sourcing prospects utilizing sales platforms preferably Definitive Healthcare and SalesForce platforms
Compensation & Benefits
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.