If you're a self-starter who enjoys creating fresh and engaging content for various social media platforms, let’s grow together! We have an opportunity for someone who is passionate about promoting our presence in the healthcare community and has demonstrated success.
CompleteRx is looking for a Sr. Marketing Specialist who is responsible for supporting the Sales and Marketing team in attaining sales targets by promoting and enhancing CompleteRx brand awareness through various media outlets throughout our industry.
Why Join CompleteRx?
CompleteRx is a leading independent provider of pharmacy management to hospitals and health system industries.
- 20+ Years of Service
- Multi-States organization
- Corporate office located in Houston, TX
- A hybrid work environment that enables both remote and in-office work.
What You Will Do
CompleteRx website content maintenance:
- Oversee and maintain CompleteRx content development and call to action landing pages to website.
- Oversee outsourced SEO provider and google analytics
Social Media promotion and maintenance:
- Research and develop online marketing strategies to increase CompleteRx’s online presence
- Responsible for the development and posting of all suitable sales & marketing related updates/content to CompleteRx website and social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Develop and promote brand awareness
- Generate inbound traffic and cultivate new likes and followers
- Maintain and communicate editorial calendar for all marketing channels.
- Track social media influence and engagement
- Monitor and report online perceptions of CompleteRx
- Align social media communication with other departments to present consistent messaging.
- Develop relevant white papers and case studies (minimum 1 per quarter)
- Develop, distribute, and track success of marketing e-mail campaigns in Hubspot (minimum 1 per quarter)
- Maintain 3in5 podcast editorial calendar and speaker development (1 per quarter)
- Create and prepare internal marketing communications.
- Conduct industry and competitor research; communicate results to Sales and Marketing team.
- Develop strategies and track ROI with industry leading publications (Beckers, Modern Healthcare, etc.)
- Attend tradeshows; assist with logistics/booth set up.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University preferably in Marketing, Communications or New Media.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing required; preferably in B2B (Business-to-Business) service industry.
- 3+ years of experience in creative advertising and basic graphics design work
- 3+ years of experience in website content development
- Possess portfolio/brag book of previous work
Compensation & Benefits
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.