CompleteRx has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team at our corporate office. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing all company payments, maintain the online expense reporting system, and reconciling the company American Express accounts. You will be in charge of following up on missing transactions associated with accounts payable and keep payables organized to ensure all vendors are paid accurately and timely.
Why Join CompleteRx?
CompleteRx is a leading independent provider of pharmacy management services to hospitals and health system industries.
- 20+ Years of Service
- Multi-State Organization
- Corporate office located in Houston, TX
- A hybrid work environment that enables both remote and in-office work.
What You Will Do
- Process approximately 150 invoices weekly
- Process all vendor payments via check and ACH weekly
- Reconcile all facility purchase ledgers to general ledger monthly and follow up on variances
- Follow up on missing transactions associated with accounts payable
- Handle all emails, calls and necessary research pertaining to accounts payable
- Maintain chart of accounts and vendor listing
- Maintain ACH vendor listing
Employee Expense Management (Concur):
- Run reports as needed by Corporate Office staff
- Assist and educate Amex holders on how to sync and add Amex transactions into Concur
- Reconcile Concur expenses to Amex statement and follow up on missing items monthly
- Review expense reports for attached receipts and proper coding before submitting for payment
- Import Concur journal entries weekly
- Maintain employee list, which includes adding new hires, suspending terminations and updating manager assignments
End of Month:
- File and pay gross receipts tax
- Complete AP and Amex tasks according to monthly checklists
- Complete applicable partner tax documents for distribution to partners
What You Will Need
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of A/P experience
Compensation & Benefits
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.