CompleteRx has an opportunity for a Learning and Development Specialist to join our Human Resources team. We are searching for candidates who can add value to the training and development of our employees. This is an exciting role that will allow you to express your professional creativity. If you are a self-starter who enjoys training others and giving team presentations, we have the perfect opportunity for YOU.
This is a hybrid position, working remote and at the office during the week.
The Learning and Development Specialist leads the creation of the organization’s training strategy, oversees its implementation, and evaluates its outcomes to promote the company’s values, while positively impacting performance and strategic goals. This position ensures the development of high-quality, effective, targeted learning that helps address and resolve specific root causes of human performance gaps.
Why Join CompleteRx?
CompleteRx is a leading independent provider of pharmacy management services to hospitals and health system industries.
- 20+ Years of Service
- Multi-State Organization
- Corporate office located in Houston, TX
- A hybrid work environment that enables both remote and in-office work.
What You Will Do
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to design, develop, implement, and execute an effective training and development strategy for CompleteRx
- Identify, develop, and utilize effective virtual training methods
- Ensure CompleteRx employees are compliant with current accreditation and regulatory educational and competency standards which can pass review by any outside surveyor
- Ensure Federal and State mandated training and education programs are current and presented
- Work with subject matter experts (SME's) to develop training curriculums
- Develop a Leadership Development curriculum
- Oversee the employee mentor program
- Enhance employee’s skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work
- Closes the gap between employee training desires and company needs
- Ensure training projects are completed on time, within budget, and with a high level of quality
- Ensures short-term and long-term effectiveness of training programs to meet CompleteRx and employee needs
- Follows and encourages compliance with the CompleteRx, Ltd. Team Covenant to promote a working environment that attracts and retains talented, committed employees
- Ability to travel via plane, automobile, or other means with overnight (up to 10%) and occasional weekend travel
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to training such as Human Resources Development, Human Resources, Adult Education, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of progressively responsible experience in training and employee development
- Experience utilizing Learning Management Systems; preferably EJ4’s ThinkZoom
- Experience utilizing presentation tools such as, but not limited to: PowerPoint, Prezi and/or other engaging presentation programs
- Experience with identifying, applying, and evaluating methods of adult learning
- Experience with observing, processing, and creating training documentation
- Experience developing and presenting clinical training curriculum in a healthcare environment a plus
- HRCI or SHRM HR certification preferred
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) a plus
- DDI Certified in Leadership Development, Facilitation Skills and/or Targeted Selection a plus
Compensation & Benefits
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.