CompleteRx has a career opportunity for a 340B Coordinator to assist in providing excellent patient care at Hunt Regional Medical Center. The facility is a 96 bed acute care hospital located in Greenville, TX.
This is a newly created position to join our pharmacy team. If you have a pharmacy technician background with a combined 1+ year of experience with the 340B drug pricing program; apply today! We’d love to talk about our new opportunity, and see if this is the career for you!
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 4:30pm or 9am - 5:30pm
Hunt Regional Medical Center is a large hospital in Northeast Texas that offers exceptional healthcare services to residents of Greenville and nearby cities. Our hospital provides an extensive list of outpatient and diagnostic services.
The 340B Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the 340B Drug Pricing Program at all Hunt Regional Medical Center qualified entities and contract pharmacies.
- Ensure program compliance with applicable federal regulations and related interpretations of the program.
- Ensure data used for pharmacy billing and decision support is accurate.
- Ensure hospital maximizes 340B program savings and efficiency.
- Follows and encourages compliance with the CompleteRx, LTD. Team Covenant to promote a working environment that attracts and retains talented, committed employees.
Why Join CompleteRx?
At CompleteRx, we believe healthcare should be about serving others. That's why our mission is to deliver better care and better service, through innovation. The goal of our exceptional teams is to perform like champions. This means we are committed to being the best at delivering quality care to the patients we serve. Each team member's dedication is essential to meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients and families.
What You Will Do
- Performs all internal monthly 340B audits for mixed use and contract pharmacy prescriptions (where applicable).
- Monitors state claims for compliance, prevents duplicate discount rebates and evaluates patients’ program eligibility in mixed use areas or clinics by reviewing patient medical records, insurance plans, and hospital status.
- Analyzes financial data for additional 340B program cost savings and system improvements. Evaluates and implements these opportunities, as appropriate.
- Provides reports to document and communicate the financial impact of the program to hospital administration and other stakeholders. Builds additional reports, as appropriate, to monitor and improve 340B program compliance and performance.
- Tracks, trends, and reports pharmaceutical sales and purchases; perform statistical, cost and financial analysis of data. Identifies root causes of adverse trends and make recommendations to improve the program’s financial stability.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the split-billing system. Maintains 340B split-billing software integrity and reviews applicable reports to identify areas for improvement.
- Works with and is the primary liaison for any/all 3rd party administrators for contract pharmacy relationships and program audits (internal/external).
- Serves as the institutional “compliance expert or authority” on the 340B program.
- Provides oversight and maintenance of all 340B contracts.
- Ensures that the HRSA 340B Database is accurate for all organization entities and child sites.
- Develops and updates documents and processes for daily operations and monthly financial reporting; prepares reports based on the contract pharmacy’s revenue and expenses
- Reviews and revises 340B program policies and procedures to reflect changes in the program, as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all GPO Prohibition rules and with all track and trace requirements of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act.
- Responsible for uploading prescription data to 340B ESP. Identify manufacturer restrictions that operation outside of 340B ESP and follow requirements.
Pharmacy Purchasing Functions
- Monitors and provides oversight of 340B purchasing activities and compliance with policy.
- Assists the pharmacy buyer in drug selection and procurement. Uses the split billing system to provide the buyer with the information needed to place orders using the appropriate accounts (e.g. WAC, GPO, and 340B).
- Assists the buyer with monitoring par levels to effectively balance product availability and inventory control. Assists with annual inventory.
- Functions as the backup pharmacy buyer.
Maintains competencies required for current position
- Responsible to stay current on 340B regulatory updates and incorporating them into the program.
- Participates in orientation, education, and training programs.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent (preferred).
- 1 year experience working with 340B drug pricing program.
- 3 - 5 years pharmacy technician experience preferably in a hospital setting.
- Possess current Pharmacy Technician registration in the State of Texas.
- Possess and maintain 340B Apexus Certified Expert (340B ACE) certification (preferred).
Compensation & Benefits:
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.