CompleteRx has an opportunity for a full-time Pharmacy Technician to help provide exceptional patient care at Hunt Regional Medical Center. The facility is a 96 bed acute care hospital located in Greenville, TX.
Looking to boost your career as a retail pharmacy technician? Do you want to work in a more clinical or hospital setting? If you're looking for a new opportunity, consider CompleteRx. We encourage candidates with only retail experience to apply as well.
- 10-hour shift (Work 4 days/week)
- M-F Hours: 10:30am - 9pm
- Work every other weekend. (Sat/Sun Hours: 7A, 8A, 9A start time)
- A rewarding opportunity to deliver high quality, medical care to patients.
- Our pharmacy has been newly redesigned and offers a fresh new look.
- Earn your IV Certification with on-the-job training.
- Pay differential for 2nd shift and the weekend shift.
Hunt Regional Medical Center is a large hospital in Northeast Texas that offers exceptional healthcare services to residents of Greenville and nearby cities. Our hospital provides an extensive list of outpatient and diagnostic services.
What You Will Do
- Ensures procurement and distribution of drug orders
- Identifies and fills replacement medications on emergency crash carts, OR carts and floor stock accurately
- Prepares sterile products (including chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition) accurately
- Delivers medications and supplies to patient care and ancillary areas accurately
- Rotates stock to ensure use before expiration date
- Picks up orders, requisitions and medications for return from patient care areas when on delivery rounds
- Enters charges and credits for patient medications accurately
- Identifies and replaces outdated and unusable drugs
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months pharmacy technician experience preferably in a hospital setting
- Possess current pharmacy technician registration in the State of Texas
- Possess I.V. certification or willing to obtain within six months of hire date
- Possess National Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT)
- Successful completion of a formal Pharmacy Technician training course preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
As an employee of CompleteRx, your commitment to learning will be encouraged and supported through ongoing training and professional development. We nurture a collaborative, high performance culture and offer a challenging career along with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Medical, dental, vision: As a healthcare leader, we know how important it is to have good coverage. Employees can tailor the right combination of plans to fit their needs.
- Flexible spending account: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Employees can use this benefit to build up savings for eligible expenses.
- Vacation and sick time: Eligible employees enjoy generous time off.
- Continuing education: Eligible employees have access to a full complement of continuing-education courses as well as a wide variety of career development opportunities.
- 401(k) plans: CompleteRx provides a 401(k) plan with match.
- License Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.